- What is FSQuiz?
FSQuiz is a quiz platform that allows users to test/improve their knowledge and efficiency by answering simple and fun quiz questions as fast as possible for rewards (money).
It’s a simple, pure strategic quiz platform, with no element of luck or hidden information. It is the only quiz platform in Nigeria where you can truly earn money with your knowledge and efficiency without competing with anyone.
There are various associated special benefits that you can also take advantage of ‘FOR FREE’ on FSQUIZ.COM such as FSQuiz’s Wheel of Fortune, Surprise Giveaway, etc.
FSQuiz is meant to be a fun way of earning something on the side, but definitely not an investment or a get-rich-quick scheme. So, don’t abandon everything else to concentrate on this. Instead, see it as a way to bring in extra money while learning and having fun in the process.
FSQuiz is owned and operated by FAIRSIDE NETWORKS LIMITED.
- How much is the rewards (money) and is it real?
The reward is Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (₦250,000). If you score 15/15 in the quiz, you will be paid ₦250,000 instantly, every time you take a quiz. However,
- If you score 14/15 in the quiz, you will be paid ₦50,000 instantly, every time you take a quiz.
- If you score 13/15 in the quiz, you will be paid ₦5,000 instantly, every time you take a quiz.
*** You’ll not be rewarded if you score less than thirteen (13) in the quiz, but the good part is that there is always an opportunity to try again.
Are the Rewards (money) real?
Yes! The rewards are real and FSQuiz guarantees to pay out all withdrawal requests in a timely fashion. The money earned will be automatically and immediately credited to your account (Wallet Balance), which can then be transferred to your bank account at any time, whenever you want.
- The types of questions that are asked most frequently in the quiz
Multiple-choice (objective) questions based on History, Basic Science, English, and Entertainment. For example,
1. This medicine is ____________ from a tropical plant.
Answer is A
2. What is the fastest flowing river in the world?
A. The Everglades
B. Congo River
D. River Nile
Answer is C
3. What is the longest bone in the human body?
A. Lower leg bone
D. Thigh bone
Answer is D
4. What attach our bones to muscles so that we can move around?
Answer is A
5. Who was the first democratically elected president in Nigeria?
A. Alhaji Shehu Shagari
B. Olusegun Obasanjo
C. Obafemi Awolowo
D. Muhammadu Buhari
ANSWER is A
6. What is the real name of Nigerian-French recording artist and singer-songwriter, Asa?
A. Bukola Ashaolu
B. Simisola Ogunleye
C. Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua
D. Bukola Elemide
ANSWER is D
7. From which state is Nwankwo Kanu a former professional footballer who played as a forward?
A. Abia State
B. Imo State
C. Enugu State
D. Anambra State
ANSWER is A
- The total number of questions that are typically asked in the quiz
- Just 15 questions.
- The number of minutes users have to complete the quiz.
- The quiz is time-based. You have stipulated time of 3 minutes and a few seconds to answer the quiz questions.
- The number of times users are allowed to take the quiz
- You can take the quiz as many times as you want and each time you get your 15 questions correctly, your account will also be credited instantly.
- How to get your quiz questions result
- Your results will be available to view on the website immediately after the submission is made. A copy of your quiz result will also be sent to your email right after submission.
- How to register and take quiz
To register on fsquiz.com, go to the site menu bar and click “Register”. Fill all the registration details carefully to create account.
Upon successful registration, fund your wallet with a minimum of ₦150 to start taking quiz. Answer the quiz questions correctly and you will be rewarded instantly, every time you take a quiz. It’s Just That Simple!
Every time you take a quiz, you will also be able to spin FSQuiz’s Wheel of Fortune for free and you could win up to ₦50,000 per spin.
- How to withdraw money earned on FSQuiz to your bank account
You need to setup your bank account details before you can withdraw money. To setup your bank account details, click on “Payment Setting” tab, select any of the available withdrawal methods, enter your details and click save.
Thereafter, click on “Withdraw Request”, input the amount that you want to withdraw and click submit request. Your withdrawal request will be approved and your money will be sent to your bank account instantly under the name of FAIRSIDE NETWORKS LIMITED.
The minimum withdrawal amount is ₦1,000.
- How to fund your wallet
To fund your wallet, go to the site menu bar, click on “My Wallet”.
Once the page has finished loading, click on “Wallet Top-Up” tab, enter the amount you want to add to your wallet and click the “Add” button.
Once you click on add button, you will be redirected to the payment page. Select your preferred payment method to top up your wallet. You can fund your wallet by using your bank card, USSD, bank transfer, account number, etc. It’s just that simple.
- The minimum deposit amount
The minimum deposit amount is ₦150.
- How to transfer funds from your wallet to another user’s wallet
To transfer funds from your wallet to another user’s wallet, go to the site menu bar, click on “My Wallet”.
Once the page has finished loading, click on “Wallet Transfer” tab, enter the recipient’s email address, amount of money to be transferred and give your reason for the transfer.
Finally, click “Proceed to Transfer” button. The amount specified will be deducted from your wallet and the recipient’s wallet will be credited instantly.
- Still have a question?
- If you have not found the answer to your question here, please get in touch and we’ll be glad to help.